MRSI Challenge Fallen Timber

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Re: MRSI Challenge Fallen Timber

Post by MtnBlue »

trailguy wrote:
erniebearskin wrote:That was awesome!
X2, that "A" loop was excellent. :canada: :thumbsup:
There was some stuff on the 'A' loop I hadn't ridden in years! Nice to see it opened again. Kudos to Monty Brown and the crew who helped him. Congrats to you Trailguy :D :thumbsup:

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

MtnBlue wrote:
trailguy wrote:
erniebearskin wrote:That was awesome!
X2, that "A" loop was excellent. :canada: :thumbsup:
There was some stuff on the 'A' loop I hadn't ridden in years! Nice to see it opened again. Kudos to Monty Brown and the crew who helped him. Congrats to you Trailguy :D :thumbsup:
Thanks Chuck. Really fun dicing with you on the A loop.

schwang
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by schwang »

This was my first race at 53 yrs young, really did not know what to expect. I made it through the logs at the start clean and in third position behind 996 with I think 71 in first. I blew a shift at the end of the twisties and Suzuki 4t guy got by me dropping me to fourth. I had a blast chasing you guys and have much respect for your endurance, my arms were ready to explode after the first half hour while in death grip mode. I learned allot like watch closer for blue ribbon after blowing three turns at warp speed and relax a bit as well. I'm looking forward to the race this coming weekend to see if I can improve in many areas while having a blast and riding some of the best terrain on the planet. WFO gents ! :applause:
http://youtu.be/E6LvN2m6DJ0
Last edited by schwang on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
2012 xcw 300
Dan.s

5Lgreenback
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 5Lgreenback »

Does anybody know where the results are for the novice class are for this race? On their website they've had the results for the A classes and the ladies classes posted for a couple weeks but not novice. Just curious where I finished I have no idea, somewhere near the rear I imagine!

MarkyMark
Writer
Writer

Post by MarkyMark »

All results are in.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7n174wdkowgr ... untain/CMA

That race was a ton of fun! some of those hills worked my little 150 but at least I made a lot of noise while I went up them :cheers:
Great event, I always have fun with such a good group of riders!

Hey I also came across a bunch of people taking photos in the tree's anyone know if those are posted anyplace? I don't have facebook though :thumbsup: