Riviere's Revenge: Carnage Control

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Riviere's Revenge: Carnage Control

Post by thirtyseven »

Carnage Control. Some of you are in here.... :smirk:
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Re: Riviere's Revenge: Carnage Control

Post by primerib72 »

I am glad I chopped the throttle at the last second otherwise I would have torn off his foot. See, I told you it was a white Garne boot I ran over :smirk:

You were one busy boy H :applause: Definitely got to keep you eyes peeled when the juniors are racing. Hope you are not done bud!
CR250R

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

Nice vid. Double thanks for making the videos, and helping out on the course. Hope the shoulder heals..... :cheers:

Grimlock
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Grimlock »

primerib72 wrote:I am glad I chopped the throttle at the last second otherwise I would have torn off his foot. See, I told you it was a white Garne boot I ran over :smirk:

You were one busy boy H :applause: Definitely got to keep you eyes peeled when the juniors are racing. Hope you are not done bud!
That was my foot! :lol:

I am embarassed I blew that climb. My nerves were completely shot for the entire first lap.

The sweepers and helpers never get enough credit. There are more than a few races I would have never done as well as I did without you guys!
#826A

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

Haha, awesome video! My kids watched it a few times.
Bikeless....

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

primerib72 wrote:I am glad I chopped the throttle at the last second otherwise I would have torn off his foot. See, I told you it was a white Garne boot I ran over :smirk:

Didn't see you there PR72, should have come over and said hi. How'd you do?

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Post by primerib72 »

Grimlock wrote:

I am embarassed I blew that climb. My nerves were completely shot for the entire first lap.

The sweepers and helpers never get enough credit. There are more than a few races I would have never done as well as I did without you guys!
Don't be embarrassed...I looped that hill last year and tumbled all the way down to the trees at the bottom :lol:

I remember you said "I'm good...keep going" after I turned around when I bombed your foot. You were wearing Garnes right? :D :cheers:
Last edited by primerib72 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CR250R

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Post by primerib72 »

AJRJ wrote:

Didn't see you there PR72, should have come over and said hi. How'd you do?
I saw you....nice race btw Geoff :thumbsup: I finished 2nd. Had a navi mishap on the first lap because I was hardwired from the course last year....didn't follow the flags that continued down the creek. Oh well Cest la vie.
CR250R

Braap791
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Braap791 »

Thanks for holding that Husaberg with the pink X on the plates steady so I could get my stubby legs away from the carnage.

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Braap791 wrote:Thanks for holding that Husaberg with the pink X on the plates steady so I could get my stubby legs away from the carnage.
Not a problem.

Shibby!
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Shibby! »

Looks like I need a new KTM or Husaberg to race....

haha.

Looks like a good time. I'm sure video doesn't show the just how technical the hill was. It's always fun watching people have fun as long as nobody gets hurts.

Grimlock
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Grimlock »

primerib72 wrote:
Grimlock wrote:

Don't be embarrassed...I looped that hill last year and tumbled all the way down to the trees at the bottom :lol:

I remember you said "I'm good...keep going" after I turned around when I bombed your foot. You were wearing Garnes right? :D :cheers:
They are indeed Gaerne's. Good eye! :lol:

:cheers:
#826A

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

nice Howard. Hey, do you use music direct from Youtube? Every one of my videos gets the music axed. How do you do it? You can pm me if you want.
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Spinalguy wrote:nice Howard. Hey, do you use music direct from Youtube? Every one of my videos gets the music axed. How do you do it? You can pm me if you want.
I just have good taste in music, :D
trial and error for me, there is a couple record companies that want zippo up, so you cant use ZZtop for eg, but the rest seem fine so far, as long as they can put a link in to iTunes etc

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Post by primerib72 »

thirtyseven wrote:I just have good taste in music, :D
trial and error for me, there is a couple record companies that want zippo up, so you cant use ZZtop for eg, but the rest seem fine so far, as long as they can put a link in to iTunes etc
I found that I have been able to use what I want most of the time just like asso long long as you use your itunes as a link like you said. Some music is restricted and therefore your vid can't be played in the US....not that it matters but the Thumpertalk guys who are from there won't be able to view it.

It is a good tune and appropriate for carnage :lol: Thanks again for clearing the road boss.
CR250R