CMA race at Waiparous Creek Saturday 9/22

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: CMA race at Waiparous Creek Saturday 9/22

Post by cycleworks »

I wrote a letter! (It was easy, and I am far less than computer savvy, I put the catagory as "Forest and Wildlife", it seemed like the best option?)
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Brass »

Not to get off topic but that is a great format to send a comment about winter motorcycle access in Mclean Creek.

If you feel that we should have winter access in Mclean Creek, I encourage you to write a letter to request access.
The voices are back. Awesome!

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

dirtyboy wrote:I did it too. It is really easy and I feel much better about the whole thing after getting it off my chest. Thanks for the link. It looks like you can do it for almost anything and I intend to continue to do so when I get frustrated about how many single-track trails that there are. :thumbsup:
you mean...how few :(
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Spinalguy wrote:
dirtyboy wrote:I did it too. It is really easy and I feel much better about the whole thing after getting it off my chest. Thanks for the link. It looks like you can do it for almost anything and I intend to continue to do so when I get frustrated about how many single-track trails that there are. :thumbsup:
you mean...how few :(
Stop being so critical to my typing and use that energy to address the government for more trails, winter access, etc! :)