Vega HS vid 2012

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Vega HS vid 2012

Post by thirtyseven »

This is uncut footage from the end of the 1st lap... its long but I was having a great time riding behind Lee, and thought Id show the whole thing so that those of you who havnt raced Vega in a while will see the greatness you are missing.
This is also an educational tool... this is the kind of speed you need to maintain dead LAST in 40A :D :blush:
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Vega HS vid 2012

Post by twotired »

Weeehaawww!!! You guys were moving. Next time pass him, okay? It would make a better video.

I wish the course looked like that when I went over it. The looming monsoon made it quite different for me.

Funny thing, now I know what Tab meant when he said 'head for the cut tree to the right of the bridge if you don't want to ride the bridge'.
When I got there it was raining cats and dogs and a 30B rider had the bridge blocked so I decided to go right. I just remembered 'right of the bridge' and rode straight across parallel to the bridge about five feet from it and ran right into a vertical six foot bank. I ghost rode my poor bike right up and over it but wondered why he would give that as a viable option. :confused:
I now see that the line that you took was what he meant. :thumbsup:

Ready185
User
User

Post by Ready185 »

Wow. I can't believe how just watching that got my heart pumping and stomach churning! Thanks, Howard!

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Ready185 wrote:Wow. I can't believe how just watching that got my heart pumping and stomach churning! Thanks, Howard!
Ya it was cool riding behind you... its been a long time since I could keep up to you... you gotta stop riding :D
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS