Riviere's Revenge Morning Race

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Riviere's Revenge Morning Race

Post by thirtyseven »

Because the conditions were quite dusty a decision was made to split the race into two groups so I had a chance to run out and grab some footage. This is the 50, 40b, 30b(spectacular move by twotired), junior, Ladies A, and begginer.
cant get it to embed from my phone this morn...

Club members that I know star..... BigR(special "first lap of the year segment),Spinalguy(special "old guys can come back from injury" segment), dirtyboy (special slowmo segment), twotired (special "save of the year" segment). Stretch (special " battle of the year segment")
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

bikingagain
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Riviere's Revenge Morning Race

Post by bikingagain »

:applause: everyone looked great, congrats
2018 KTM 300 xc
My Last Fight I Won By Two Blocks.
I Love Single Track. Except For All The Trees

stretch
Writer
Writer

Post by stretch »

Awesome vid Howard!! I had no idea what I was doing on those obstacles :lol: It's a good thing I'm indestructible.

The gong show from my perspective:
# 87

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

Two great videos, nice editing, too. Glad to see 37s videos resume where they stopped last year. My camera should still be recording out there somewhere....

Twotired, did you get any footage? Those tickets didn't win, but were 4# off.

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Post by primerib72 »

Awesome vid Howard! I enjoyed the enduro cross part of the race.....those flat tires put a hurt on a lot of people. Nice to see the rest of the crew doing what they do well.

You caught the yz295 at 4:26 making about the only clean run I made through the whole race at that log section.
CR250R

axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by axel99 »

37, that was the best 9 mins of my day. Thanks
#Z3B

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by twotired »

Haha great videos! I enjoy your hand held footage a lot thirtyseven. Holeshot AJRJ!! Way to start out front. :thumbsup:
I've got some great footage too, including a solid post race interview with a celeb! :smirk:
I'm just too busy to sit in front of the computer right now...12 hour nightshifts and getting ready for porkies...

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

twotired wrote:Haha great videos! I enjoy your hand held footage a lot thirtyseven. Holeshot AJRJ!! Way to start out front. :thumbsup:
I've got some great footage too, including a solid post race interview with a celeb! :smirk:
I'm just too busy to sit in front of the computer right now...12 hour nightshifts and getting ready for porkies...
First ever!

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Post by primerib72 »

AJRJ wrote:
twotired wrote:Haha great videos! I enjoy your hand held footage a lot thirtyseven. Holeshot AJRJ!! Way to start out front. :thumbsup:
First ever!
I assume you won too!
CR250R

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

primerib72 wrote:
AJRJ wrote:
First ever!
I assume you won too!
Nope, second.

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

nice perspective.
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

AJRJ you had your video camera on your goggle strap when you passed me on the track. 2nd lap maybe? Maybe someone will bring it to Porkies if it was found. :thumbsup:

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Post by primerib72 »

I have a camera I want to bring but it is a drift and am a bit concerned about the possibility of losing it too now. Unlike the gopro (mouth piece) I have to either mount it on the side or top of the helmut and you can' really tell if it is there or not. The sicky tape isn't reassuring and AJRJ said he lost his attached the google strap.
CR250R

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

Screw it into your visor. I've only had the one issue with losing mine, you know the time you picked it up for me. I had hit a lot of trees that day.
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

giantjoe wrote:Screw it into your visor. I've only had the one issue with losing mine, you know the time you picked it up for me. I had hit a lot of trees that day.
:thinking: Perhaps also add a lanyard that attaches to the back of the helmet or to the chin strap for some redundancy.