Eastern CEC Rounds

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
DirtyBikes
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Eastern CEC Rounds

Post by DirtyBikes »

thirtyseven wrote:While the rattlesnake (big and mini) and mini 37 put the fear of God into the townfolk of Owensound, I went changed stuff and walked the tests. Hmmmm real jumps, I'm screwed. :crazy:
I heard the jump faces were changesd today to make then easier. I wonder if the extreme tests will be changed for me next year when I ride out west?

A little tip, jump for show, corner for dough. Roll the jumps but attack the corners.

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by twotired »

DirtyBikes wrote: A little tip, jump for show, corner for dough. Roll the jumps but attack the corners.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Just perform a really low Bubba scrub thirtyseven, that way you can get back on the gas sooner. :thumbsup:

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

Anyone know why there was such a poor showing of Amateur riders from the east at Labelle? Apparently Guy Giroux talked about it on the podium but for those who weren't there, anyone got the skinny on this? Its a shame, as I hear its a great venue, great race and of course we all know how awesome the series is. Its a shame but why? :confused:

Thanks.

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Day 1 done, 4 laps. Mx test oooooo, extreme short, Enduro was great. Waiting for results...
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

We need to get that smilie thats eating popcorn...

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Waaaaaahoooooo!

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

thirtyseven wrote:Waaaaaahoooooo!
#1 in Canada :thinking:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Hendrix13
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Hendrix13 »

So???? :confused:
14 350 xcf
13 CRF100F
12 CRF150F
04 CRF80
01 TTR125
87 CR250

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Top of the podium today boys :thumbsup: I'm pumped! Didn't loose to much ground in the mx test, but I pushed hard in the Enduro test and kicked it! The Enduro test turned out to be really cool with even an old stone fence crossing a couple times. By the 2nd lap I was jumping it in several places till about part way through the third time I hit a stray rock on one of the takeoffs and wound up panic revving over the other side and riding my front wheel into the bush! Toned it down on fourth lap! :)

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

good luck for tomorrow!

DirtyBikes
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DirtyBikes »

markvfr wrote:Anyone know why there was such a poor showing of Amateur riders from the east at Labelle? Apparently Guy Giroux talked about it on the podium but for those who weren't there, anyone got the skinny on this? Its a shame, as I hear its a great venue, great race and of course we all know how awesome the series is. Its a shame but why? :confused:

Thanks.
Not an FMSQ event, fear of change, too hard, politics, blah blah blah

Personally I think it is a perfect example of why our sport may become extinct someday soon....egos and stubborness causing blindness.

Just enjoy this awesome series and be thankful there are pioneers like WEC, Fryberger, Cuthbertson, Gurioux, Riveire etc etc etc :thumbsup:

axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by axel99 »

AJRJ wrote:good luck for tomorrow!
x2
#Z3B

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

DirtyBikes wrote:
markvfr wrote:Anyone know why there was such a poor showing of Amateur riders from the east at Labelle? Apparently Guy Giroux talked about it on the podium but for those who weren't there, anyone got the skinny on this? Its a shame, as I hear its a great venue, great race and of course we all know how awesome the series is. Its a shame but why? :confused:

Thanks.

Personally I think it is a perfect example of why our sport may become extinct someday soon....egos and stubborness causing blindness.

Just enjoy this awesome series and be thankful there are pioneers like WEC, Fryberger, Cuthbertson, Gurioux, Riveire etc etc etc :thumbsup:
Thanks for that DirtyBikes. I don't know what to say. I guess I don't understand where they're coming from. :crazy:

Good luck tomorrow 37 and the rest of the western riders! :thumbsup:

Hendrix13
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Hendrix13 »

markvfr wrote:
DirtyBikes wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks for that DirtyBikes. I don't know what to say. I guess I don't understand where they're coming from. :crazy:

Good luck tomorrow 37 and the rest of the western riders! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :canada: :applause:
14 350 xcf
13 CRF100F
12 CRF150F
04 CRF80
01 TTR125
87 CR250