CMRC License Fees

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
DIRTTV
Journalist
Journalist

insurance

Post by DIRTTV »

I have a policy with pencorp life insurance and it is called......I believe a "work replacement insurance"
I only pa 28$ a month and it pays out forsure. When I tore my acl a couple 3 years ago they payed out without hesitation. A real stand up policy!

And I dont even like insurance companies!

Brenan225
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Brenan225 »

I'm self employed and have a policy with combined insurance. When I broke my ankle racing this fall and couldn't work they paid with no hesitation for 8 weeks and the rates are a fraction of WCB.
Resist, Insist,and Persist

knuckle
Writer
Writer

Post by knuckle »

Since I am a desk jockey I am not worried about the broken arm, leg issue. I can still perform my job. I am more worried about a debilitating accident that leaves me unable to provide for my family for the rest of my life. I carry about 3 million in coverage as this is what I estimate it would take to take care of my family. The worst thing that can happen is a long term disability situation where money is chewed up taking care of me in a vegatative state. Best to write oneself off quickly. :D
04 KTM300 EX/C.
04 KTM525 EX/C. gone!

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

How 'bout all you guys slow down, just so you dont hurt yourselves, and let me win, or even place for once.