CMRC Rules

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
Ready185
User
User

Re: CMRC Rules

Post by Ready185 »

Looks like I'm off the hook for the offer I made to do off-season scoring system (re-) programming. I've been officially out-geeked! I had best stick to the field of blender technology.

Thanks for chasing this down, Dobi. It's good to have a logical explanation for the glitch and what looks like an easy solution. This scoring system is pretty fantastic and will only get better as we continue to use it.

Lee.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Blenderman,

You are not off the hook. Iceman may be more of a geek but he didn't offer to do what you offered to do. But he might answer some questions if you have them. :applause:

:thumbsup:

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

Huh, Blenderman, hey? I hope Dave's not exagerating! :thinking:

I'm gonna be hangin out around your teepee after the race at Crowsnest - winner has to get 2nd and 3rd place (along with himself preferably) inebriated??!. I'll even bring some blender supplies (except ice - it always melts on me!). It'll be a nice change from beer! :thumbsup:

D.
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

crazy2wheeler wrote:Huh, Blenderman, hey? I hope Dave's not exagerating! :thinking:

I'm gonna be hangin out around your teepee after the race at Crowsnest - winner has to get 2nd and 3rd place (along with himself preferably) inebriated??!. I'll even bring some blender supplies (except ice - it always melts on me!). It'll be a nice change from beer! :thumbsup:

D.
remind me not to park near this crew. that 2 stroke blender is way too loud at 1:00am for my old ears :cheers:

Ready185
User
User

Post by Ready185 »

There's no need to party that late, Mike. If we stick to margaritas, we can have everybody destroyed while it's still PM (before all those KTMs turn into pumkins).

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Ready185 wrote:There's no need to party that late, Mike. If we stick to margaritas, we can have everybody destroyed while it's still PM (before all those KTMs turn into pumkins).
that is the efficient side of being an engineer!

See you all down there.