Raceday Nutrition

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Raceday Nutrition

Post by Dobi »

350scott wrote:I like to snack on my competitors ego's. An example-Hey Dobi, just want to make sure you remember that race where I passed you 3 times, in the same spot. I've heard you can't fix stupid.
your just lucky I don't have to race in the really old guy class yet...

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Krissy wrote::lol: I love this thread.

P.s Dobi, does the electrolyte powder come in "no-flavour" form?
I have x-tend (insert joke here) Bcaa powder with electrolytes from the days I was a heavy gym go-er, but I cannot stand flavoured drinks in my camel back.
The Carbo fuel is creepy in how it has ZERO flavor. The Ryno power electrolytes are pill format, so flavor free too.

The e-load comes in the usual dental flavors of berry, grape and orange. It's not too repulsive. The e-load sits better in the camel back than any other electrolyte I have used. you can leave eload in a camel back for days without it getting moldy. The running room sells it in single use packs in different flavors to try and find your favorite without committing to a $60 tub.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Dobi wrote:
350scott wrote:I like to snack on my competitors ego's. An example-Hey Dobi, just want to make sure you remember that race where I passed you 3 times, in the same spot. I've heard you can't fix stupid.
your just lucky I don't have to race in the really old guy class yet...
You have to make it to the old guy class first! :snicker: Have you even raced since that time that Hendrix passed you 3 times? :lol:

I thought I'd jump in and show the love too. :banana:

I will have you know that I have yet to be passed by Hendrix in the 2015 race series :soapbox: