Porkies Report

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
350scott
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Porkies Report

Post by 350scott »

thirtyseven wrote:350Scott is not only a sandbagger, he has a case book full of social, mental and physical disorders. Makes questionable decisions and passes gas at the dinner table. "Antisocial"? More like a ticking time bomb. .., like the bikes he owns.
Screw you, you're low life good for nothing sexy beast. Are you my dad? I'd write more to help you understand my frame of mind right now, but I have to go poop. Now where did I put my cane ... and underwear? :thinking:
Scott
Apprentice Court Jester
2017 450XC-F
2015 450XC-F
2013 450XC-F

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

twotired wrote:Most guys would like to remain in the B class for the next to defend the year after winning the championship . Maybe this should be evaluated for next year in the 30/40 vet classes? Defending against the same group of guys seems to be a popular idea with many. Maybe this should go in the rulebook... :excuse:
All in all, not a bad idea, and in effect, that's basically what happened in this circumstance. My guess? It would be a popular choice for people at the top of the class, less popular with the mid pack guys, and bottom 30% would be indifferent. Its interesting to ponder some options. I keep coming back to A,B, and C age classes (or AA, A, and B whatever) but the numbers? likely don't justify it.

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

If they can make classes with no more than three people per, then everyone can get a trophy :lol: :lol:
Bikeless....

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cerealkiller »

I endorse Bryan's idea. :cheers: Let's petition for more classes until this isn't an issue.

Honestly the number of participants seems wildly variable between the races, so it seems tough to tell whether there could be more classes. In 30B, I've been at races with as few as six people. Other times there have been more like twenty. It seems like there are actually more 30A riders at most races -but maybe they're just more committed to showing up.

Either way, I think the rules should be enforced. If we don't like the rules, lets change them. But as long as the rule says someone is due to move up, I don't think a committee should be able to overrule it.
-Jared
#44b

Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Brass »

Any more helmet cam footage for this Porkies Report???

(lame attempt to steer thread back on track.....)
The voices are back. Awesome!

SpecialK
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by SpecialK »

Brass wrote:Any more helmet cam footage for this Porkies Report???

(lame attempt to steer thread back on track.....)
I attempted to take some footage! However, forgetting to turn the camera on at the starting line (ok I was distracted, I could of sworn I was going to vomit :thinking: ) only to be clothes-lined 15 minutes into the race by a fallen tree (not sure how I didn't see that coming? :excuse: ) and therefore loosing the camera, it ended up being a good effort... poorly executed. :(
2016 KTM 250 XC-F #92

2009 KTM 250 XCW
2006 KX 250

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Ha Krissy! I forgot to turn mine on for the HS at the MonkeyWrench. First half hr was nothing but a wall of dust anyway :(
Got some great footage of the A loop for the XC though.
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by twotired »

thirtyseven wrote:Ha Krissy! I forgot to turn mine on for the HS at the MonkeyWrench. First half hr was nothing but a wall of dust anyway :(
Not when you get the holeshot! :D

SpecialK
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by SpecialK »

thirtyseven wrote:Ha Krissy! I forgot to turn mine on for the HS at the MonkeyWrench. First half hr was nothing but a wall of dust anyway :(
Got some great footage of the A loop for the XC though.
I look forward to watching it! :thumbsup:

yeah it was a real let down, I managed to get my first hole shot so obviously I'd like to re-live my fluke start haha. I doubt I'll be seeing more of those anytime soon... all the ladies in these new (to me) classes are rippin' :nworthy:
2016 KTM 250 XC-F #92

2009 KTM 250 XCW
2006 KX 250

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Forgot about this one. Here is some more Porkies footage: