CMA results are up

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

CMA results are up

Post by cerealkiller »

I was waiting for the SGC to post the results, but stumbled onto them on the CMA website:

http://canmocycle.ca/results/S--AB--HareCross.html

P.S. Does anyone know what the number to the left of your name refers to? It doesn't match my bar-code or bike number.
-Jared
#44b

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: CMA results are up

Post by boland »

1st place! Congrats Jared!
KTM 300 XCW
#184A

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

cerealkiller wrote:I was waiting for the SGC to post the results, but stumbled onto them on the CMA website:

http://canmocycle.ca/results/S--AB--HareCross.html

P.S. Does anyone know what the number to the left of your name refers to? It doesn't match my bar-code or bike number.
Its your CMA race number ( number plate )

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cerealkiller »

Thanks. :smirk: Guess I'll be forced to ride the long loops next year. :crybaby:

Ah! That makes sense. Since most people have triple digits I'm guessing the CMA doesn't color-code numbers and just numbers everyone in a single group.
-Jared
#44b

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

cerealkiller wrote:Thanks. :smirk: Guess I'll be forced to ride the long loops next year. :crybaby:

Ah! That makes sense. Since most people have triple digits I'm guessing the CMA doesn't color-code numbers and just numbers everyone in a single group.
Correct, where CMRC uses colored Numbers/plates/letters, CMA uses "class" stickers that go on the back of your helmet, so your helmet sticker obviously says Novice.