CMA HS #2 - Fallen Timber

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: CMA HS #2 - Fallen Timber

Post by twotired »

Great video cerealkiller, I enjoyed that. :thumbsup:

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by timbruce »

Nice video cerealkiller, I thought it was you behind me. At the 8:10 mark you caught my epic bail. I learned a valuable lesson on pressure from behind. Well done. :thumbsup: I finished the race with some way twisted bars after that one :crazy: ....

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

Bummer on the arm Alyssa, heal fast. :thumbsup:

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cerealkiller »

timbruce wrote:Nice video cerealkiller, I thought it was you behind me. At the 8:10 mark you caught my epic bail. I learned a valuable lesson on pressure from behind. Well done. :thumbsup: I finished the race with some way twisted bars after that one :crazy: ....
Ha! I didn't realize that was you. I like how tree bits were still falling from the sky as I rode up. :smirk:
-Jared
#44b

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

Finally got to watch (video wont show on my ipad at home?) awesome vid Jared, loved the quirky music.

You have some skills man, some of those lines were way harder than how they looked on the video, good for you!

A first place finish in 30B at Shale Shaker & now a second at MRSI, time to see how you fare against the "A" loopers in Intermediate class I reckon, instead of hanging out on the "B" loop with us lame novices. :lol: Nice race Jared.
Bikeless....

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cerealkiller »

Ok ok. I'll take the hint and try the intermediate class next time. Not looking forward to longer races on harder loops though!

Can't blame a guy for being cautious at his first CMA race right? Don't forget, I finished LAST at my first race this year.
-Jared
#44b

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by boland »

A lot of RMDRA folks did really well. Congrats on the great finishes guys!
I had a ton of fun in my first real race.
Nice video! Your editing skills are on par with your riding skills!
KTM 300 XCW
#184A

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cerealkiller »

Thanks

p.s. Bryan, since you were only one spot behind me... does this mean you are moving up a class too?! :thinking:
-Jared
#44b

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

It's pretty cool with the scoring display ( shows your place, bike ahead of you, and the gap). Sorry Trailguy, I couldn't help you off that bridge you were stuck on. I just spent 5 mins extracting my bike from the rhubarb and was gassed when I came upon you, so I was enjoying the rest :smirk: The A loop was lots of fun, all new stuff with a steamer of a hill climb. Great job on the loops/course preparation. Fun day chasing Dirtyboy and Trailguy around. Nice start we had Trailguy :rolleyes:

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

cerealkiller wrote:Thanks

p.s. Bryan, since you were only one spot behind me... does this mean you are moving up a class too?! :thinking:
HAHA, considering this is my best showing of all time, maybe Ill try one more race with the other noobs. I did all last season in Novice and only made it into top 10 one race!

Plus I want to see how you do! :cheers:
Bikeless....

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

MtnBlue wrote:It's pretty cool with the scoring display ( shows your place, bike ahead of you, and the gap). Sorry Trailguy, I couldn't help you off that bridge you were stuck on. I just spent 5 mins extracting my bike from the rhubarb and was gassed when I came upon you, so I was enjoying the rest :smirk: The A loop was lots of fun, all new stuff with a steamer of a hill climb. Great job on the loops/course preparation. Fun day chasing Dirtyboy and Trailguy around. Nice start we had Trailguy :rolleyes:
Cool course indeed, loved the monster hillclimb up the mountain to Mockingbird ridge. :canada:
Yes that was a great start we had Chuck :eek: My bike always fires instantly hot or cold but just wouldn't fire on the start line :confused: Between the start, the bottleneck at the first climb and falling off that bridge made for an interesting day :smirk:
Great riding with you and Dirtyboy. :cheers:

axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by axel99 »

erniebearskin wrote:I should probably qualify that it was on the drive home.....
Made my jaw drop in disbelief and then made me laugh. :lol:
#Z3B

hilux94
Writer
Writer

Post by hilux94 »

That video is awesome! Good Job! :applause:

Can you stay in Novice until the end of the season so I can maybe make the video!? :thinking:

Woot!
2012 250XC

"If you can't be good, be good at it"

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cerealkiller »

hilux94 wrote:That video is awesome! Good Job! :applause:

Can you stay in Novice until the end of the season so I can maybe make the video!? :thinking:

Woot!
Thanks. I would be all too happy to oblige. Not sure your sentiment is shared however. :lol:
-Jared
#44b

alyssabruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by alyssabruce »

trailguy wrote:Bummer on the arm Alyssa, heal fast. :thumbsup:

Thank you :) Definitely sad to park the bike until September but I do love fall riding!