Coulee Springs HS this weekend

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Coulee Springs HS this weekend

Post by axel99 »

trailguy wrote:Nice turnout of RMDRA members. Great holeshot Dirtyboy :thumbsup: With the start I had my wife thought I was making a sandwich on the starting line. :smirk:
I guess Dirtyboy decided to skip lunch :D
#Z3B

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by boland »

erniebearskin wrote:Man, your wife can ride Boland, Mike was just staring with lust in his eyes....not after your wife...but with the speed she carried through the whoops.
Pretty soon I won't be able to keep up to her
KTM 300 XCW
#184A

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

trailguy wrote:Nice turnout of RMDRA members. Great holeshot Dirtyboy :thumbsup: With the start I had my wife thought I was making a sandwich on the starting line. :smirk:
Trailguy, it didn't affect your results at all. I think I lasted 3 whole turns and then it bye bye :eek: and I was never to catch you or that other fast guy again. Congratulations on your win! :canada:

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

dirtyboy wrote:
Trailguy, it didn't affect your results at all. I think I lasted 3 whole turns and then it bye bye :eek: and I was never to catch you or that other fast guy again. Congratulations on your win! :canada:
Thanks DB. :cheers: Was stoked to squeeze into the top 10 overall , we aren't getting any younger. :smirk: