Nat. Enduro Rd 4 Race report - Maxxis/KLIM/DirtWise KTM Team

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
shanewatts
2023 RMDRA Member
2023 RMDRA Member

Nat. Enduro Rd 4 Race report - Maxxis/KLIM/DirtWise KTM Team

Post by shanewatts »

Cool weather greeted riders at Round 4 of the National Enduro series held at Park Hills, MO over the weekend, and Maxxis/KLIM/DirtWise KTM team rider Jesse Groemm rode to a solid 5th place finish in the Pro class, which maintains his top 3 placing in the Overall Championship standings.

Groemm wasn't fully satisfied with his race result, saying, "I started steady and was just starting to find my groove in the middle of the day with a solid 2nd place time in the fourth test, but then finished out the day by making a mess of the last section where I got lost, and had some other mistakes, which resulted in a slow time for that section. My overall goal for this year is to be consistent with my results, and to at least score a top 5 on my bad days, so at least I achieved that - I can't wait for the next race though so as I can charge for a podium finish which is where I belong!"

The next racing commitment for the Maxxis/KLIM/DirtWise KTM Race team will see Jesse Groemm and Jason Thomas competing in Rd. 7 of the GNCC series in West Virginia this coming weekend.

The Maxxis/KLIM/DirtWise Race team is supported by Maxxis tires, KLiM Technical Riding gear, KTM Sportmotorcycles, FunMart Cycles, Fasst Co. Flexx handlebars, TCX boots, Leatt protection, Grimes Manufacturing, HTW Scaffold design, Stuk Graphics, DirtTricks sprockets and brake rotors, G2 handguards and throttle tubes, IMS fuel tanks and footpegs, FMF exhausts, SRT chains and radiator guards, ProGrip goggles and grips, Silkolene Oils, DP brake pads and clutch plates, Wiseco engine components, Stillwell Performance suspension, Fastway linkage guards, DT1 airfilters, TM Designworks chain guides, and P3 pipe guards and skid plates, KTMTalk.com, OffroadChampions.com, Reel helmet cameras, BatteryStuff.com, and MotoSeat.

Keep on Roosting,
Shane Watts