Crowsnest XC RACE DAYS REVERSED

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Crowsnest XC RACE DAYS REVERSED

Post by AJRJ »

Just a note for those of you thinking of heading down for this sure to be epic event. The Adult Mens and Ladies A classes race Saturday the 31, all kids classes are on Sunday.

Pretty sure it has to do with their TFA, and access to the backcountry.

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Crowsnest XC RACE DAYS REVERSED

Post by twotired »

How was it?

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

It was a great race. The b loops were definitely easier than when I raced it last. No university drive or waterfall section this year, and we ran the spine reverse direction. Had a lot of fun till I got about halfway through the mine loop. Got tired, got lost but finished with a big grin on my face. We are truly lucky to have epic areas to ride like this.

I was grinning on my way along the creek during the race. Thought of your video kept me in check on the side hills coming back. Hope the family is well, and you get some time to ride next year. :cheers:

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by twotired »

Cool, thanks for the report. I was happy when the race didn't go by that darn creek last year and I got my first finish at that race. French must've been feeling evil to put it back on the course this year. I'd like to check out the mine loop someday in person, of course I saw it in 37's video last year. It looks hardcore. :canada: