Cory Graffunder part 2

Race Information, Race Questions and Discussion. Offroad news and discussion.
DIRTTV
Journalist
Journalist

Cory Graffunder part 2

Post by DIRTTV »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

:applause:

:canada:

:D

:thumbsup:

:nworthy:
Attachments
Taddy Blazusiak Media Service '09 - US Endurocross Rnd 3 '09.jpg

MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Cory Graffunder part 2

Post by MotorEd »

Right on!
:applause:

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Post by rogue »

That's pretty cool, ya :canada:
" Life's a trail, Dig it ! "

KanadianIceMan
Journalist
Journalist

Post by KanadianIceMan »

http://shotmakerproductions.com/2009/09 ... c-webshow/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Florence 20 min video with qualifiers & main

Jaro51
User
User

Post by Jaro51 »

http://www.cafehusky.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5904" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DirtyBikes
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DirtyBikes »

I was at the Ohio Enduro Cross in October hanging out with the Husky brass and got to spend some time with the Zip Ty team. I am sure any of you guys that know Cory realilze what a great guy he is. It was very obvious that he was very well respected by Husky NA so it is no surprise they signed him for 2010. He has a very big opportunity to have a great career with Husky.

I was trying to get him to come to the CEC events next year...I know he wants to, just needs to fit his schedule.

Imagine...Cory, Bobby P, Schrage, Stapleton and Giroux battling it out for number one. Almost makes me want to just be a spectator and not a promoter. :)

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

DirtyBikes wrote:Imagine...Cory, Bobby P, Schrage, Stapleton and Giroux battling it out for number one. Almost makes me want to just be a spectator and not a promoter. :)
That would be sweet. Each one of these competitors bring something different to the table. I haven't had opportunity to see Cory ride in person but I'm guessing it would be amazing.

DirtyBikes
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DirtyBikes »

dirtyboy wrote:Each one of these competitors bring something different to the table.
Totally. I was able to watch some of the Extreme and Cross tests in Parry Sound (when I wasn't cutting new trail LOL) and it was great to watch the different styles. For example watching Bobby P muscle through the Extreme Test and then Wojo use trials finese techniques was cool....then watching Giroux blasting through the Cross Test was very cool.

We have some very good riders in Canada with very different styles that are fun to watch.